The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Well said Todd......I agree with the comment about Mr.Idol

May 25 2009 at 7:21 AM
No score for this post
  (Login 6410382)
from IP address 205.188.116.80

Response to have to

I have to say the Wed Idol I know is in a class of his own. He is humble,very intelligent as well as able to deal with many factors within the Martial Arts political arena.
Each time I get to know Mr.Idol I see a man of Honor,intelligence,humor and a side of him that allows us both the ability to become more appreciative of each others worth. I just enjoy his method of delivery and his tone of capturing his audience when he is teaching ...they listen and are touched by his ability to communicate.
If an apology is owed in behalf of any of my guys it will be given directly from me, but I assure you Mr.Miller was just thinking out loud with no dis-respect. I know first hand many of the CKF Black Belt are very honored to have met Wes through the lines of GM Michael Robert Pick who gave the introduction and it has been a awesome set of affairs since then.
Here we go again about rank identifying or questions of....never a pleasant topic at the end of the day other than for the new Black Belts up and coming I will always have a smile for.Let's keep those new kids on the block who are becoming tomorrow's Black Belt's as well as the future Torch Carriers alive and growing!

TCB....Sean Kelley

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.