The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Although

May 26 2009 at 1:22 PM
No score for this post

Todd Durgan  (Login sumdumguy)
from IP address 24.18.174.156

Response to You are correct, Mr. Durgan.

I appreciate your honesty and humility, I do hope you realize that nothing I said was directed at you? I believe you where just sharing? I too have not been in "kenpoland" for the good stuff but don't know if that would really change anything other then the people I could then say I trained with... some good some not so good I am sure. I too have spent countless hours studying and researching or just plain working on something, but then that's how we grow right! I don't think that Mr. Hale would say "duh" but if he is anything like my teacher he would agree and nod with a smile as you try to enlighten him with your new found bit of trivia about this technique or that form. It's ok though because I believe that the Martial Arts are more about self-discovery and education than what "we" know v.s. what "they" know... After all, isn't that how it all started? My favorite saying, "it's like am/pm, too much good stuff".

Good Journey,

Todd Durgan

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

• Sorry... - Dave Crouch, DC on May 26, 2009, 3:28 PM
    • You were.. - Todd Durgan on May 26, 2009, 4:33 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.