I just figgered your angle thing was "rabble rousin"May 28 2009 at 11:46 AM
No score for this post
|Dave Crouch, DC (Login DrDaveDC)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Similar problems
Angle of incidence is defined as 90-degrees...the path of entry being 1 leg of the T, the planar surface you're striking being the other.
In angled attacks, the planar surface is one line of measure, and the vector of entry the other line. Measure the angle. I can punch someone in the face at a 90, or come slightly from the side at a 45. I can even level it up from underneath, requiring measurement in a 3rd dimension...cartesian, and all that.
I just thought you were being facetious, because most folks use the terminology without thought. I didn't know you were seriously implying that no such definitions were applicable.
And besides...I hated math in school; why would I wanna revisit it?
- Re: I just figgered your angle thing was "rabble rousin" - tom bleecker on May 28, 2009, 1:05 PM
- I'm kinduva geek... - Dave Crouch, DC on May 28, 2009, 1:20 PM
- Which tells me, - Clark on May 28, 2009, 2:11 PM
- OK - tom bleecker on May 28, 2009, 2:50 PM
- Re: OK - Gary A Brewer aka BGile on May 28, 2009, 2:58 PM
- Of course. - Dave Crouch, DC on May 28, 2009, 7:11 PM