The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Let's talk Kenpo!

June 25 2009 at 2:25 PM
No score for this post

Todd Durgan  (Login sumdumguy)
from IP address 24.18.174.156

Ok, I am not usually one to start a thread on here but tire of some of the stuff that we seem to spend too much time on as I am sure others do also. So let me ask a question that may help someone somewhere in their journey.

With all of the principles and concepts that exist in the kenpo system or the Arts for that matter, and all of the information there is to draw on, what in your opinion and experience would be the three most likely candidates (principle or concept) for importance to the laymen for self-defense in a combat situation?

Let me elaborate, let's say you have three weeks to work with a guy and off he goes never to be seen again. you want him/her to be able to defend him/herself effectively. What three main (master keys) if you want to call them that, would you teach this person?

I look forward to the interaction. if this has been on before let me know and I will delete the post.

Good Journey,
Todd Durgan

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.