tisk tisk tiskJuly 21 2009 at 1:33 PM
No score for this post
|Chosen One (Login MasterPain)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to One thing to remember The leg is not an arm.
Amen, Amen, Amen!
Have you discussed this with the BKF champions???
I've been sidekicked by Steve Muhammed, Ray Wizard, Ray Doss, Barry Gordon, and a slew of other kenpo people that could sidekick - and all I can say is that that kick hurts like hell. Those folks can stick that kick - and that's putting it lightly.
I wouldn't dare walk up to Alvin Prouder and say "your sidekick is a push kick!" The next thing I'd know is that my left ribs would be touching my right ribs.
A push doesn't hurt - a sidekick hurts!!!
If I were you, I'd reassess your description of a sidekick.
The Chosen One
- Re: tisk tisk tisk - Gary A Brewer aka BGile on Jul 21, 2009, 1:44 PM
- MMA crap - c. kirby on Jul 22, 2009, 1:14 AM
- MMA not crap - Gary A Brewer aka BGile on Jul 22, 2009, 9:07 AM
- What I find interesting.. - David Arnold on Jul 22, 2009, 2:10 PM
- thank you - c. kirby on Jul 23, 2009, 1:18 AM
- Working techs - Gary A Brewer aka BGile on Jul 23, 2009, 10:26 AM
- Agreed, and... - Dave Crouch, DC on Jul 23, 2009, 1:44 PM
- No matter how you word it.... - Amen Rahh on Jul 24, 2009, 5:02 PM
- Re: tisk tisk tisk - Amen Rahh on Jul 22, 2009, 9:54 AM