The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Re: David

September 22 2009 at 1:29 PM
No score for this post

(Login walterskenpo)
from IP address 72.84.174.14

Response to Re: David

you know you are probably right. This site has jaded me to the whole online community thing. Very little kenpo is discussed, and you are right about selling. I am not selling anything. I came here to see what others had to say, and quite frankly out of curiousity. I am becoming pretty jaded with the whole experience at this point. It seems to me that the site is used to puff out chests then beat them with our fists, while crying my instructor is better than yours. I didnt used to think that my views were very unique, but I hate all of the associations and believe that I can learn from anyone, from the newest white belt to the most senior first generation instructor. I also believe that to achieve the most out of it, you should have an instructor or at least a mentor.

As to this site, I doubt that I will continue to come here for much longer, the whole diminished return theory at work.

Fraternally,
David Walters

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: David - Gary A Brewer aka BGile on Sep 22, 2009, 2:22 PM
  •  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.