The BasicsOctober 24 2009 at 11:46 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 184.108.40.206
In your own words please, What is the purpose(s) for learning the basics in Kenpo?
What usually happens on a mental level, when the basics are poorly understood and the Kenpoist try to move onto advanced concepts (exploring weapons)?
How much time should be spent working basics in isolation?
Should more time be spent working basics or free sparring?
Will the basics just fix themselves if a person spends most
of their time free sparring with poor basics to start with?
What is the purpose of your Kenpo training and is their some element that you do in your training that you feel most contradicts your stated purpose?
- Re: Basics - Price on Oct 26, 2009, 9:36 PM
- Base first - S. LaBounty on Oct 27, 2009, 10:12 AM
- Comprehension in order to communicate. - Brye Cooper on Oct 27, 2009, 6:14 PM
- Comprehension in order to communicate. - Brye Cooper on Oct 27, 2009, 6:15 PM
- Re: The Basics - Amen Rahh on Nov 3, 2009, 4:07 AM