It also doesn't take a genius to see many computer warriors on this site. I have personally come across it quite often. You know, those keyboard tough guys who act like they are invincible, but in reality have never been in a real encounter. Usually they are under ranks trying to step into an arena they are not prepared for.
So I say, less computer toughness and more mat time.
The other problem I see is that many Kenpoists have traditionalized our system. Big problem.
Anyway, time to get into my next series of questions: (be honest)
- How often do you actually train (physical training)?
- What kind of physical training does that entail?
- How much time is spent on those different areas of training?
- Do you teach? If so, how often do you teach?
- If you teach, do you work out with your students, or just tell them what to do?
My hypothesis is that most people talk Kenpo a heck of a lot more than they physically train it.
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.