Return to Articles  

Re: Brown Belt Pledge

October 7 2010 at 12:29 PM
No score for this post
Chad Warner  (Login ChadWarner)
from IP address 184.1.15.240

Response to Re: Brown Belt Pledge

2nd Brown Belt Pledge

I understand that like a doctor, the private affairs of students and fellow instructors that come to my attention during the exercising of my responsibilities are privilege communications and must ne ver be discussed with any living soul. I vow that I will never violate this pledge nor any other for the sake of personal benefit
Sounds like a religion of sorts to me (we are not benefitting here) it is a debate...

Chad says:
Cult = culture = religion = philosophy. Not to be confused with Occult.

I have a feeling if these talks saved someone from setting in motion a very long contract that is going to keep them there, or walk away and never look back...

Chad says:
You have the feeling... Your feelings are irrelevant, the pledge is about self respect and illogical gossip.

So if you did get disgruntled, stop paying, then collect comes to mind...But that takes one with courage IMHO...Going to court and maybe still paying or not???

Chad says:
Straw man argument. Will you ever learn? The pledge is about how to resolve conflict. quitting because your feelings get hurt is not character building.

Or like the Masons thoughts and rituals, that long ago got you killed if you did...Some say it still happens...Hmm

Chad says:
A liberal rant that has nothing to do with the pledge.

So what is the penalty in AK??? Expulsion as in LDS??? Shunning you for eternity, because you won't go to the special location set down by some man who is in communication, with a God???

Chad says:
Penalty? How many times can you say the same thing?

Oral Roberts comes to mind or Billy Graham...Truly sad in a nation of freedoms...But then Gangs do exist, and mobsters, also have that ritual...Hmmm

Chad says:
Mobsters? How many ways can you say the same thing?

That explains some and also I can then relate to the Coward post that was mentioned and no AKers came forth about it...

Chad says:
What? Did you change subject again?

Both have been mentioned about AK and the roots of it (LDS and Masonry)...Your post confirms it, now...

Chad says:
Mentioned by who?

Have a nice day
W
http://www.kenpoguy.com/

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.