The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Size height weight timing... Dimensions of sort...

November 3 2010 at 5:48 AM
No score for this post

Gary A Brewer aka BGile  (Login BGile)
from IP address 184.8.119.57

Response to Re: Is it a good technique?

All go into it, individual abilities, time in grade, giving and taking, or just getting lucky...

The kicking up has always been interesting, good or bad part of the belonging thing, in a club mentality of sorts...Dangerous comes to mind to be honest...But not to be a sissy about it I mean we all know just shake off the ball kick or a bullet to the stomach...wink.gif Shoulder wounds are a norm for westerns and I think because they were so popular at the time in 50's and 60's people started believing a lot of crap...

Not sure about the angle exactness, varies with S H W T mentioned above...

The situation is with the "Idea" not "Ideal"...

I really can't see the girl throwing SS around unless it was a harmony item to be honest...Even then it would be pretty pathetic situation imho...Size and harmony are best if both are similar, I have seen brother-sister go at it very neat and harmony abounded...

Pretty much a match even if the male was slightly stronger...

The dominant/recessive comes to mind, harmony with genes... Outcome can be startling...
happy.gif

http://www.accessexcellence.org/RC/VL/GG/recessive.php

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.