The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Re: Understood

December 7 2010 at 10:11 PM
No score for this post

Amen Rahh  (Login amenrahh)
from IP address 197.176.175.162

Response to Understood

Oh! Full contact huh? Well unfortunately a BKF point fighter had the record for the fastest loss in UFC. Ray Wizard lost to Pat Smith in like 20seconds. Ray went in with a Back knuckle and Pat put him in a reverse neck lock (Galoteen) and choked him out. Ray was a No#1 point fighter at the time and had no ground fighting experience. I get your point, but I think this is a failed topic, cause Parker Kenpo doesn't have Ground Fighting, and you can't talk seriously about Full contact without it. Now Mr. Muhammad has come up with movements and concepts that put power into punching. Not the slapping movements of traditional Kenpo. He has some pretty great points on Actualizing Kenpo. www.stevemuhammad.org . Check some of his stuff out and let me know what you think. I would be very interested in knowing more about whoever has taken Kenpo in a similar direction.

www.kkfkenpo.110mb.com
www.africansportkarate.110mb.com
kkfkenpo@yahoo.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Martial ArtsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.