The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Re: Options

January 5 2011 at 1:13 AM
No score for this post

Todd Durgan  (Login ToddDurgan)
from IP address 71.231.117.117

Response to Options

And so what are the most common attacks? I call bull on that line of thinking as being very one sided to promote anothers line of thinking. I have had white belts after one month of training effectively use a technique from there material to defend themselves. So to say that is ludicrous IMHO. Now if you want to exploit and promote the basics as being the most important thing a person will learn, hey I am all for it and couldn't agree more. But there can and have been so many "drills" developed from beginner level techniques that is crazy. Look at the bigger picture and realize that techniques themselves are really just drills to hone and practice basics in different scenarios. Not any different than what Doc has you guys doing in your videos.... with the exception of the use of "pams" and "bams" and so on. But I digress... It's all good, you just have to pick the parts that work best for you and exploit them to your own limit of understanding or ability. we should never go through life thinking that we are the only ones that know or do...

Good Journey,
Todd Durgan

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

• a reply - Bode on Jan 10, 2011, 1:22 AM
  •  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.