a question on.. integration?March 4 2011 at 1:19 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Boxing
not to take this off topic too much, maybe I should have made a separate post?
anyway, what sort of drills do you integrate from boxing & Kenpo? would you share a little of your approach? I'm always interested in expanding my skills and am passionate about boxing and Kenpo.
in case you're interested,
I've been incorporating old boxing stuff while I practice my Kenpo, example
yellow belt technique list, 3 times each, then,
speed bag for 2 songs, then,
orange belt tech list x 3, then,
I am going to put up a string down my hallway and work slipping drills with my Kenpo foot manuevers, step through forward, reverse. push drag, drag push, etc. just need to get some string.
anyway, anything you want to share? maybe I'll start a new thread if it would be of interest..?
- Re: a question on.. integration? - Gary A Brewer on Mar 5, 2011, 10:08 AM
- Hello - Michael Miller on Mar 7, 2011, 5:25 PM
- hello Michael - Chuck on Mar 8, 2011, 1:46 PM
- Re: Hello - owthathurts on Mar 8, 2011, 4:02 PM
- Those "goofy blocks" - Lobsang on Mar 9, 2011, 3:36 PM
- Joe Lewis - Michael Miller on Mar 11, 2011, 9:36 AM
- Re: Hello - Amen Rahh on Mar 11, 2011, 11:54 AM