The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Disneyland Tournament for RFKC

August 22 2011 at 12:54 AM
No score for this post
Bob White  (Login whitekenpo)
from IP address 98.148.94.74

We just completed a long meeting about the karate tournament at Disneyland .http://originsevents.com/2011originsinternational/index.html
This is a different experience for me as we normally have complete control over the running of the tournament. To the credit of the Origins Events they are really trying to promote a first class event. In order to show respect to our officials I am asking that if you are interested in helping out you let me know so I can have your name on the list. I cannot get badges for admission the day of the tournament. I believe this is going to be an excellent tournament and we need your help to be as efficient as possible. At this tournament Brown and Black Belts will be officiating. We want to have all rings full throughout the day so your help is appreciated. Please contact me if you are able to assist.
Respectfully,
Bob White
bobwhite@bwkenpo.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.