The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Sometimes,

September 8 2011 at 10:20 AM
No score for this post
Clark  (Login CFAK)
from IP address 99.188.209.112

distance is a good thing. However, anonymity is not.

Before you respond to this message read the last line. Please.

Eventually the trolls flush themselves due to their anonymity.

But the distance between verbal combatants, with a high speed internet connection, means that the flames may simmer but they have a flare up point.

What does 'I'm sorry' mean when the conflicts continue and the accusations fester?
Not very much as long as distance is involved.

I do not advocate conflict between a bunch of talking head black belts. I am interested in extending the threads that illuminate what we have in common. Talk about what you do without fear of looking stupid and I will try it out, right here, I'll get up from the desk and try out what you showed or wrote. I will then measure it against how I do things and let you know what I think are the major differences, if any, and how I approach the topic. Simple. Distance learning comes in many forms. wink.gif

No one wants to sing cumbya here, so I try to remember to leave my attitude and my accusations at the doorway. I have failed that many times, but I am getting better.

As the saying goes, "If you don't have anything good to say, come sit by me." Close proximity turns vitriol to humor very quickly. An inverse version of 'make distance your friend'. go here for Inverse,http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inverse

Here comes the last line. I promise!

Ignore everything I just said. Seriously,

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.