The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Hey Clyde!

April 15 2012 at 7:30 PM
No score for this post

Chuck  (Login Inkspill)
from IP address 208.54.38.224

Response to So, how mean are you?

How have you been? Haven't heard from you in a bit. Hope you are well.

it's a variety of factors I figure. the concept of regulation is a consideration, do we want to be able to regulate to all levels? is it necessary to carry a firearm?

I don't see myself needing a tank for example, just to exaggerate for emphasis, in my day to day life. I don't carry a firearm.. I also stay away from trouble.. I've found in my experience most conflicts can be avoided, and in my general area of operation, it is uncommon for someone to carry a firearm. With well developed Kenpo, and that "tiger spirit" I figure I can respond to what comes with appropriate options. If someone really wants to shoot me, I don't see how carrying a gun would help me.. Anybody can get sucker punched, somebody could just wait for me to come out of a building and shoot me in the head using a hunting rifle from across the street.

Of course someone could also start shooting others, and if I had a gun, I could maybe shoot them..

At this point, answering only for myself, I do not carry a firearm. I don't have enough experience, I am still developing my Kenpo, there are plenty of natural weapons i'm developing, and also developing the responsibility to have them. I figure I've got a lot to work on before I start carrying a point and click death dealer. It's like, ****, they don't teach harry potter the death spell during his first year!

This message has been edited by Inkspill from IP address 208.54.38.224 on Apr 15, 2012 7:34 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

• OK - Clyde T. O'Briant on Apr 15, 2012, 7:41 PM
    • Funny - c. kirby on May 20, 2012, 7:23 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.