The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Well you know...

May 20 2012 at 10:12 AM
No score for this post

Bob Hanes  (Login kenpo58)
from IP address 71.175.108.120

Response to Re: Kenpo~Karate~ and Language Reality

Yeah I am involved in Asian Healing and I am around a lot of people in it. I do believe Chi energy is real but it is not what most people think. Actually one level it functions on is the microcurrent range. However. In the New Age arena everyone claims that "masters" can just knock people down and control them. But I am yet to have satisfaction. Sure I have seen some Chinese guy moving people around but I have never seen them directly respond to challenges in the form of civil respectful requests. If I in any way bring up the fact that nobody will prove themselves I am always chastised for being disrespectful. Or I am told that a master simply does not do demonstrations like I ask for.

I will say that I do believe that WILL can influence consciousness and consciousness creates all things. But I just do not believe that Dillman and others can do it. And Dillman claims to knock people out in Starbucks (LOL) and says he has "Flatlined" people, What complete absurdity. Hey I know Shamans that have a lot of power but it ain't Dillman or these guys on Youtube. But you know this crap really does bother me because it will not work for self defense and people are led into believing that it will. That puts folks at risk. Sad..

But on the other side of the coin will and intent are important shamanic powers that when nurtured and used accurately can influence reality. I mean our entire world comes from them in my teachings. Confidence is also tied into them. The old saying is that Kenpo does not work, YOU work Kenpo and that comes back to intent, will and confidence.

But these "knockouts" are unrealistic and totally outside the limits of practicality.
However... Important lessons can be derived from them relative to will, intent and confidence and when you have those things coupled with RATIONALITY mountains can be negotiated.

And with that I leave you this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z0_n7tGnK0&feature=related

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.