Let me explain something Mr LeeMay 31 2012 at 11:05 AM
No score for this post
Bob Hanes (Login kenpo58)
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Screwed over
You may not think what you did here is slander but I can assure you that it is. How someone could be so lacking in caution eludes me. I mean you just set yourself up for legal action. You reinforce the truth that so many kenpo people are lacking in strategy. Well I mean unless you have some advanced strategy in which your goal is to have someone just sue you right off the bat.
It is one thing to critique someones martial arts or teaching methods. But you open an entirely different can of worms when you make accusations about their business ethics or being "screwed over" by them or an organization. You really overstepped your boundaries here and exposed yourself. And also to say all this without documentable specifics is cheap and low.
- Slander or Libel Bob? - Clyde T. O'Briant on May 31, 2012, 8:21 PM
- screwed over - Lee on May 31, 2012, 8:44 PM
- It hurts deeply - Bob Hanes on Jun 1, 2012, 12:19 AM
- LOL - Clyde T. O'Briant on Jun 1, 2012, 9:34 PM
- Yeah.. - Bob Hanes on Jun 2, 2012, 5:04 AM