The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Hello

August 3 2012 at 9:53 AM
No score for this post

Michael Miller  (Login millhouse23)
from IP address 108.1.243.34

Response to Niether...???

Thanks for your response. I think the red man suit has some good aspects to it. As was mentioned below, the person wearing a red man suit doesn't react in a way someone without one would. Obviously we can't go full throttle on someone without one. One thing I do like about the suit, however, is it trains you to keep fighting. Have the attacker coming at you as you strike him hard. He then keeps coming and you have to continue to strike and strike hard.

I totally agree with you when it comes to reality. You can't prepare 100 percent for a real situation. Only being in a real situation does that. I feel, however, how we train and how well we are educated will get us as close to reality as possible. A lot of it is mental. Would you agree? We have to learn to not freeze in a real situation. So many things aren't thought about generally. Like what Sami touched on (the sound when you break a bone, screaming, blood, etc.). We need to be prepared for that kind of stuff.

I look forward to meeting you in October.

Michael Miller

This message has been edited by millhouse23 from IP address 108.1.243.34 on Aug 3, 2012 9:57 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.