The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Re: There's always a way

August 18 2012 at 6:46 AM
No score for this post

Gary A Brewer  (Login BGile)
from IP address 184.8.117.202

Response to There's always a way

Tyson, he broke his hand against another boxer in an alley fight.
Here is some information about him.

http://www.nndb.com/people/257/000023188/

Tough man, driven, all the problems, in his mind, along with that he was dedicated to hurt others, mind over matter, he is the perfect example of it.

"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. No one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No! I'm Alexander! He's no Alexander! I'm the best ever. Theres never been anyone as ruthless as me. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"

Tyson's post fight interview after knocking out Lou Savarese 38 seconds into the bout in June 2
His life has been one of ups and downs, there are many who would like to live that life???
Doing much better I have read. Interesting about his brother, a Doctor...

A good read about MT is at wiki, easy to access and informative.

Regards,
Gary

This message has been edited by BGile from IP address 184.8.117.202 on Aug 18, 2012 7:59 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.