The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Articles  

Students and the future.

September 11 2007 at 7:15 PM
No score for this post
Mike Corsello  (Login mikecorsello)
from IP address 67.62.184.42

I tried to talk to my students today about the anniversary of 911. I tried to impress on them that they were the future and that growing up with all of that hate(Like some of the children in the middle east are brought up with) was not worth it. I hope they listened. I was wondering if any one else mentioned anything to their students and what did you say?

Proud to be an American,
Mike Corsello 2nd Dan /School Owner
CKF Member

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login cstrike1)

Small discussions

No score for this post
September 11 2007, 10:30 PM 

I did not do a large discussion, the whole 911 thing makes me sad and angry. we did have small discussions here and there. Hard to discuss it, many different views...whole thing goes to what we are doing now right/wrong blablabla. I will say a prayer for all of the victims and families of 911 and the brave soldiers who are fighting for us. Being hateful is not a good thing and teaching hate is worse. I do believe that we need to think about what happened all the time and never forget. we can never forget what happened to these people in this country on that day.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Students and the future.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Articles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.