The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Articles  

To Bryan Cooper and Angela McNamee

November 21 2007 at 1:51 PM
No score for this post
Diane Wheeler  (Login die1)
from IP address 17.255.240.206

Angela/Bryan

I'm currently in LA, staying in the Santa Monica area and hope to be at Master Tatum's studio tonight.

However, it's a long way to travel from here and I only arrived from Miami yesterday. If I don't make it tonight I hope to do so to-morrow (Thursday) around 6.oopm. If not, I leave for Reno on Sunday, returning to LA on Thursday for 4 nights before going home, so I hope to make it to the studio at least once before then.

Internet access is difficult but I will check out the Kenponet whenever possible. However, if I don't respond it will be because I haven't been able to!

Hope you're both well.

Regards

Diane

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
A Collado
(Login kenpohands)

Invitation

No score for this post
November 21 2007, 1:57 PM 

Hello Diane,
The Pacific Arts Academy extends an invitation for you to come workout with us. We would live to have you over. We are located in Diamond Bar Ca, About 20 min From Pasadena. Call or email if you get a chance. It would be good to see you again.
A Collado

http://www.paakenpo.com

Anonymous
(Login mikenpo)

20 min.

No score for this post
November 21 2007, 6:09 PM 

20 minutes?? Wow, your car is a Ducati perhaps? Or you enjoy driving @ 3am? Man I hate traffic.

kenpohands
(Login kenpohands)

Opps

No score for this post
November 22 2007, 1:52 AM 

Typo. Ducati in the shop. More like 40min.
Sorry

This message has been edited by kenpohands from IP address 76.174.56.45 on Nov 22, 2007 1:52 AM

Diane Wheeler
(Login die1)

Thanks Mr Collado

No score for this post
November 21 2007, 6:47 PM 

Hi Mr Collado

I appreciate your invitation and will see how practicable it is to get to your club.

However, I think it may be too difficult given its location so will post here again after checking out transportation availability.

Regards

Diane Wheeler

Angela L. McNamee
(Login kenpoangel)

Studio Holiday

No score for this post
November 21 2007, 2:50 PM 

Hi Diane,

Glad to hear you're in town. The studio will be closed today and tomorrow but open again on Friday and Saturday, so let me know if you will be in the area then.

Call me when you get the chance (I am emailing you my phone number now).

Back to the mats,

Angela

This message has been edited by kenpoangel from IP address 71.158.80.98 on Nov 21, 2007 2:50 PM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Articles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.