The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Articles  

Club Set 1

June 18 2008 at 2:39 PM
No score for this post
  (Login magdesign)
from IP address 71.108.214.198

Does anybody have any information on the original Parker Club Set 1? Who teaches it and if there's anybody in my area. (monrovia) who can teach it to me?

not very many people have this in their curriculm anymore, why is that? I'm just the type of kenpoist that like to learn as much as I can, so one day I could be the one who people could turn to and say "Yes, Mr. Gomez know's that set, form, etc etc"

any feedback would be awesome.

Maurice

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Cliff Seminerio
(Login cseminerio)

We can!

No score for this post
June 18 2008, 4:33 PM 

Myself or Juan Serrano can teach it to you. Juan is closer, he is based out of Pasadena. Email us for more info: casadekenpo@yahoo.com

Cliff Seminerio
www.youtube.com/casadekenpo

(Login scarey357)

Video?

No score for this post
June 19 2008, 10:25 AM 

I'd love to see you guys do a video of this. I have notes that I took during a seminar about 10 years ago when I first learned the set. Unfortunately, I didn't keep up practicing it very much, and my notes are only about 1/2 legible Having a video of this set would be awesome (hint, hint).

Seriously though, thank you guys for all the videos you've already done...they're an awesome resource as is!

Sean

Cliff Seminerio
(Login cseminerio)

Thanks!

No score for this post
June 19 2008, 11:44 AM 

First of all, thank you for your kind words. We're happy that you're enjoying the videos and getting something out of them. Second, its funny, EVERYBODY lately has been requesting forms and sets, which we have filmed a few. I'm sure that maybe, just maybe, we'll get around to doing stuff like Club Set, Two Man Set, Kicking Set 2 and so forth.

Cliff Seminerio
www.youtube.com/casadekenpo

Kaukau Ali'i
(Login kaukaualii)

Re: Club Set 1

No score for this post
June 24 2008, 3:03 PM 

It's my understanding a guy name Rich V. from the Old Pasadena studio does sticks and knows it.

Current Topic - Club Set 1
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Articles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.