The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Articles  

Seminar and Rules Meeting

March 1 2011 at 10:47 AM
No score for this post

Vishal Shukla  (Login vshukla)
from IP address 75.209.42.188

We have a big day planned for Saturday March 12 at Bob Whites Karate.

At 12 noon we will have a time keeper and score keeper training session for the upcoming Bob White Invitational. If you are interested in being a time keeper or score keeper at the tournament, we encourage you to attend. This is for under belts as well as parents/friends who wish to volunteer their time. Since it is at lunch time, we will provide pizza.

From 1:00-3:00 PM PST we will host a seminar with Captain Ron Sanchez (LAPD ret.) Captain Sanchez is a long time LAPD Officer as well as a 6th Degree Black Belt in Kenpo. Captain Sanchez will cover how to anticipate an assault, pre-fight indicators as well as other topics. There is a $25 investment for entry and all proceeds from the seminar will be donated to the Royal Family Kids Camp.

From 3:00-4:00 PM PST we will hold a rules meeting for the BWI. If you are interested in judging or refereeing at the BWI, we strongly encourage you to attend as well.

If you have any questions, please email me at vishal@bwkenpo.com or call BWKS at 949 645-0337.

For the kids,
Vishal Shukla
Bob White Invitational Tournament Director

[linked image]

This message has been edited by vshukla from IP address 184.48.43.104 on Mar 2, 2011 9:20 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chris Stewart
(Login Sandanchris)

BWI Team is Awesome!

No score for this post
April 7 2011, 1:26 AM 

I unfortunately missed the seminar, save the last 10 min.
I want to say a big Thank You to Mr. White, Vishal, and
the whole BWI team for pulling off a excellent tournament
and raising a lot of money for a great charity!

Grace and Peace,

Chris

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Articles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.