The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Articles  

16 days until The Long Beach Internationals

July 5 2012 at 12:09 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
Steve Cooper  (Login SteveCooper121)
from IP address 75.23.182.151

The Long Beach Internationals is growing closer each day. There are plenty of events calling them selves an International competition...But there is only one called THE INTERNATIONLS...it is here is Long Beach...Legends have been made, legends attend, legends compete here. Which one of you is ready to become the next legend created at The Internationals? Choose from over 1000, divisions of competition. Compete to earn The International Title in American Kenpo, Japanese/Okinawan, Chinese Tiger Claw Championship series, Korean/Tae Kwon Do sparring, breaking, SMA / The LEAGUE Sport Karate Series, Sport Kick Boxing and Sport Muay Thai,
New this year Bob White becomes the Director of the American Kenpo International Championships. A portion of the regitration fees will be donated to the Royal Family Camps. In addition the Masters Hall of Fame has created a commemorative coin to honor Mr. White and Kenpo. all proceeds from the sale of these coins will be donated to the Royal Family Camps. These coins can be purchased directly through the Long Beach IKC registration server at http://imartial.com/event_details.aspx?eid=113
As well as make direct donations to the Royal Family Camp. So lets get the word out to the Kenpo community to come get involved and make a difference in a child's life.
All interested parties who care to become volunteers for the events as a judge or score keeper. Should contact Mr. White at BobWhite@bwkwnpo.com The only thing that will make thie event better...is your being here...making it better. Information and registration forms for this event can be found at www.smaausa.info or www.longbeachikc.com for all kenponet fans and friends there is a special price of $75 flat rate for all American Kenpo Divisions...that is correct you can do them all for just $75 but you must register on line athttp://imartial.com/event_details.aspx?eid=113 before July 9th, 2012
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Vishal Shukla
(Login vshukla)

Looking forward to it

No score for this post
July 5 2012, 1:16 PM 

I am looking forward to the Long Beach IKC. It is always fun to see friends as well as watch the competition.

Steve Cooper does a great job of running this massive event and I am particularly excited that a portion of the Kenpo registration revenue will go to the RFKC. The more people we have competing, the more money we can donate and the more kids get to go to camp. Steve and Dan Hect (CEO of the Masters Hall of Fame) have really jumped on board and are supporting the RFKC.

Coming up through the ranks in NY, I always heard about the IKC and how it was the "Superbowl" of karate. I realize that it is not (an never will be) the same as when Mr. Parker was alive but it can certainly be a great event and something Kenpo can be a big part of.

I look forward to seeing old friends, making new ones, and helping the kids of the RFKC in Long Beach. I hope to see many of you there.

For the kids,
Vishal

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Articles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.