The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Articles  

Some incredible seminars coming up for the RFKC

July 9 2012 at 12:55 PM
No score for this post

(Login vshukla)
from IP address 148.87.67.204

As posted previously, there are some great events coming up that can help raise funds for the Royal Family Kids. These include the Long Beach IKC (www.longbeachikc.com) where a percentage of all Kenpo registrations will go to the RFKC. Also included is the Masters Hall of Fame (www.mastershalloffame.org) where Bob White is the keynote speaker. Thanks to Steve Cooper and Dan Hect for their support.

In addition, many great Kenpo instructors have volunteered their time to teach seminars to benefit the RFKC. On Saturday September 22, Bob Whites Karate will host an incredible seminar. The seminar will run from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and the entry is only $50. The seminar instructors will be:

Wes Idol
Angelo Collado
Rich Hale
Dave Hebler
Chuck Sullivan

All of these men have volunteered their time and all net proceeds from the event will go to the RFKC. More information and details will be coming soon but I wanted to get the date out there so people could mark it on their calendars.

Following that we will host another seminar on November 3 with one of the true living legends in the martial arts. The one and only Benny "The Jet" Urquidez will teach a seminar at BWKS and again all net proceeds will be donated to the RFKC.

When I sent out notes to our friends asking if they would be willing to teach for the RFKC, the response was incredible. I actually had to tell some big names that we were full for September, but I will soon start working on another RFKC benefit for January with some more great teachers.

The community has really come together to support the RFKC and we look forward to seeing everybody over the next few months. I'll post information and flyers as we finish them up.

For the kids,
Vishal

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Some incredible seminars coming up for the RFKC
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Articles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.