<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Jets 3, Raiders 2 in shootout

October 11 2011 at 10:55 PM
No score for this post

BeaverSports  (Login BeaverSports)
Empire B Junior League

Well, Zach DeSousa played well tonight, we got into penalty trouble in the third and we can thank our penalty killers for keeping us in to get a point. Tough loss for us today.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Adam Bull
(Login AdamBull)

Re: Jets 3, Raiders 2 in shootout

No score for this post
October 11 2011, 11:05 PM 

Your PK got you a point some questionable calls both ways DeSousa won the game for the jets made a beauty glove save on sweet but burley had a beauty of a shoot out goal

Estock
(Login Estock)

Game

No score for this post
October 12 2011, 9:29 AM 

Were the Raiders on the powerplay when Burley scored in the first period?

HawkeyFann
(Login hawkeyfann)

Re: Game

No score for this post
October 12 2011, 9:36 AM 

Great result for Jets and for the league - might be the tightest all round season yet! :)

Anonymous
(Login realitychek)

Re: Game

No score for this post
October 12 2011, 2:16 PM 

no emmons was off

Estock
(Login Estock)

Powerplay?

No score for this post
October 12 2011, 2:40 PM 

I saw that Emmons penalty but I also saw:

Jets Smith cross check 14:56
Raiders Emmons interfer. 15:16
Jets Smith checking fr behind 15:16

So, it looks like the last two penalty calls washed out and the Raiders were on the powerplay because of the first penalty. But.......how could Smith get a checking from behind call if he was in the box with the cross check? Corrie?

BeaverSports
(Login BeaverSports)
Empire B Junior League

Re: Powerplay?

No score for this post
October 12 2011, 4:19 PM 

Smith's penalties were on the same stoppage in play, that's a Pointstreak error. I really want to say that maybe Emmons' penalty came at the time Smith's first penalty was listed and we were four-on-four at the time, but I honestly don't remember for sure.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index