Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I think it depends on where you are doing clinicals
    • Dominicanightmare (no login)
      Posted May 5, 2000 10:20 AM

      Mine was paid for by Ross, but indirectly I guess. At Kern county medical students are welcome to do it and the education department uses part of our tuition they receive from Ross to cover it. I took it at the start of my 4th year and now I dont have to worry about it going into residency.

      Good luck.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login

      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

      Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address
    Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

    Find more forums on Medical SchoolCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    Locate IP address :