<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>HOME  

ASR 10 Prices?

June 18 2016 at 10:35 AM
Lee  (Login Landfall)

Hi ,

I'm wondering how much an ASR10 keyboard would cost , one with full memory expansion.
Are there a good number of them around still or will i be struggling to find one.
I'm in the UK and i look on ebay often and never seem to see them , im told they are sought after?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mark Lauterwasser
(Login Mrksmrk8)

ASR-10

June 21 2016, 10:14 PM 

I have seen ranges from $350 to $1200. If you have found one, I would not be too concerned about whether or not it has the memory expansion. The memory is still available for about $25. I would not pay any more than that. As far as the "purple screens, I have one with, and two without. Other than the standard display losing segments, I like it as well. The prices I mentioned above were prices on Ebay. Look good at the pictures of the ones you are considering. I don't believe one that has both white keys and yellowed keys "mint" as one has been described. Good luck! If you are new to the ASR-10, a musician's/user's manual would be very helpful.

Respond to this message   
Mitchell
(no login)

Asr-10

June 27 2016, 5:01 PM 

If it has scsi then go for it. Memory you can get, but An asr in good condition with scsi is like gold dust.

Respond to this message   
Del
(no login)

Ensoniq ASR-10 Advanced Sampling Recorder SCSI

March 25 2017, 1:21 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>HOME  
Find more forums on MusiciansCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement