<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

turbo

December 3 2015 at 12:51 AM
No score for this post
Bob  (Login Gungabob)
from IP address 24.67.132.179

hi everyone

I have a fj20et in my 1968 Datsun roadster,the problem is the fj20 was never produced in Canada, so there is little to no help with my project, the engine is missing a few parts and im looking to make it a high performance engine. can anyone recommend where I could get a custom turbo manifold as I have no room and what turbo does everyone recommend if im looking to push between 300 and 400 hp, what ECU do you all recommend?

its a pretty cool car and an awesome build, I have never seen this car with this engine, any help would be appreciated.

thank you for your time.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: turbo

No score for this post
December 5 2015, 8:21 PM 

6boost.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Phil
(Login fj20spl311)

FJ20 Roadster

No score for this post
December 13 2015, 11:44 AM 

There are both FJ20E and FJ20ET cars around. I have one of each.....

You will have to have the manifold custom made.....I got a steam tube kit for MADDAT many years ago.....search the web for turbo manifold kits.

I would suggest a log manifold with a GT28 or GT30 turbo. Unless you are drag racing your Sport, I would suggest starting at about 250-300 HP.

You can email me at my user name at yahoo dot com

Bob
(Login Gungabob)

Re: turbo

No score for this post
February 2 2016, 1:01 AM 

hi Phil, I have tried to email you but the messages just don't seem to go through, could you emai l me at rmoreau at acuren dot com please

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement