<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

HELP! MAF PROBLEM

January 12 2016 at 8:48 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login psychoasian48)
from IP address 180.4.6.158

Hey guys! I'm kind of new to the forum but my name is Jimmy and I currently living in Japan. Nice to meet ya'll.

But this is not why I'm here. I am in a dire need of an fj02et MAF/AFM for my 1985 dr30 skyline. It happened a while ago and I've been driving my friend's car for a while since he went to visit family for a few weeks.

Do you know of anyone who is selling a MAF/AFM or which ones could be compatible with the fj20? i was thinking that the sr20 would work but you would need a completely new wiring harness set-up but i really don't have time for that right now.
Any aftermarket MAF/AFM's will do as long as i can get my car running. I just ask if you can send the url so i can get it online.

Thanks!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: HELP! MAF PROBLEM

No score for this post
January 14 2016, 4:44 PM 

whats wrong with the one you have?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Anonymous
(Login psychoasian48)

Re: HELP! MAF PROBLEM

No score for this post
January 17 2016, 4:26 PM 

I didn't get a voltage reading when a buddy of mine and I tried testing it. we tried checking some other things like the timing and the plugs (simple stuff). But we came to the conclusion that it's done for. Also, when i tried driving it last time, it would puff out more black smoke than a coal train. we were thinking it would be the ecu but not really sure in this case..

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement