<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FJ20 Bellhousing information needed

May 4 2016 at 11:13 PM
No score for this post
Shawn  (Login shawnmars)
from IP address 204.124.136.17

I have a fj20 that is going into a porsche 924. It is currently mated to a transmission from a nissan truck. The Porsche has a torque tube with rear transmission. I can make the bellhousing I have work, but I would have to cut it off of the transmission. I am looking for a bellhousing that would fit the engine, and unbolt from the transmission rather than needing to be cut off.

I am also looking for places to buy basic parts for the engine such as gaskets, thermostats, exhaust manifolds, etc. I live stateside and haven't been able to find any suppliers so far.

Thank you very much!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: FJ20 Bellhousing information needed

No score for this post
May 5 2016, 7:28 AM 

look for a nissan auto box ( Jatco), Im pretty sure most have a bolt on bell housing, RB20-RB25 auto bell housings will fit with a minor mod

we get all our stuff from Spool in Australia (Im in New Zealand) from the ARP stud kit to a whole gasket set

In the beginning i actually was able to order complete gasket sets from Nissan NZ and also new rod bolts etc

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement