Tallnow- follow the program for 100 days and u will grow! No scams, no gimmicks, no problems.

Return to Index  

From Sharp Labs Inc. owner Stephen C. Sharp

September 12 2002 at 4:38 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 63.214.85.12

Hello,

This is Stephen C. Sharp. I am the owner of Sharp Labs Inc. We are a successful research lab. based in Raynham, MA. and in Kissimmee, FL.
I am travelling the web looking for any comments or suggestions on our Growth Booster Plus proven growth stimulant. We are the leaders in alternative nutrition and # 1 in our field. We are very aware of the false sites on the web advertising miracle pills. It is too bad! We offer true info. on human growth and even post our ingredients on our site for you. We sell a proven nutritonal supplement designed to maximize GH output. We have been here since the beginning of the internet and we are a real company and manufacture over 10 specialty products. Anyway I am out searching the general public looking for any input on our company and our growth stimulant Growth Booster Plus which is the domain www.growtall.com. Thanks again for your time on this forum and if you have any questions pleasae feel free to call our order line toll free 24 hours at 1-888-GROW-414 or e-mail us at:
sharplab@growtall.com
or fax us at:
1-781-623-6208
or you can even send an e-mail right from our site. Thanks again and happy growing everybody!

Stephen C. Sharp
Sharp Labs Inc. / Sharp Air

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Offer advise to others in the forum 51093, be careful of guru's forum & forum 72320 as they promote particular products