Thank youAugust 12 2002 at 10:46 PM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I want to thank all of you who have sent messages and cards and called me, visited, and, of course, Regina for attending the service. You cannot possibly imagine how deeply your generosity has touched Marina and me. It's been tough but we're both going to be O.K.
I've Been This Way Before has a whole new meaning for me now. I feel Neil wrote it to comfort me when I most needed comfort.
I'll write more when I get a chance. Please know how much I cherish your friendship.
- Dear Soma, Marina & Family ... Please forgive me for this very - Linda V on Aug 12, 11:10 PM
- Dear Soma - Donald on Aug 12, 11:46 PM
- never forget........ - arlette on Aug 13, 4:28 AM
- Soma........ - Joanne on Aug 13, 6:54 AM
- Soma - Beryl on Aug 13, 7:07 AM
- Dear Soma...... - Rev. Bob on Aug 13, 7:49 AM
- Dear Soma, - Sarah on Aug 13, 9:30 AM
- Thinking of you - June M on Aug 13, 10:53 AM
- Soma - Sue UK on Aug 13, 3:13 PM
- Re: Thank you - Heartlight on Aug 13, 4:57 PM