Return to Index  

Oh, Of Course, How Could I Forget?

September 12 2002 at 8:59 PM
Regina Litman 
from IP address 64.105.68.92

Response to Reading about Reading

The other person at the table was Nanci!

And Freelife and Nanci had invited me to stay in their hotel room, but because I was afraid I'd hog the bathroom, read my insurance books in bed way into the night, and sing in my sleep after I finally did get to bed, I made my own reservation at a motel outside of Reading on the road back to Philadelphia. And since I know Neil didn't pose for pictures either before the concert or when he returned after the concert, I'm guessing from messages I've read here tonight that he posed with Nanci, with Freelife in attendance, the next morning before he left. If so, I'm sorry I didn't impose myself on the two of you. I don't begrudge Nanci her photo op with Neil, but I still haven't been in a lobby where Neil mingles with everyone, even though I've read accounts of them elsewhere.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Read your insurance books in bed, into the night? That's just sick! lol - Tori aka Thelma on Sep 12, 10:42 PM
    1. Hey Tori my AIM is down for the moment NT - Alan Smith on Sep 12, 11:26 PM
    2. The Insurance Books - Regina Litman on Sep 13, 7:56 PM
      1. Ok, gotcha... - Tori on Sep 14, 8:23 AM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Site Meter

Neil Diamond fans have visited this board since 5/4/99.