Return to Index  

Bad reasoning for "hating" Barry. You gotta do better than that!

September 20 2002 at 9:15 PM
Z. 
from IP address 66.149.236.119

Response to Cristalroc, so I guess that makes u a BM fan Yuck!! Thats probably the only thing thats...

Just cuz Barry had some plastic surgery, you HATE him? That's pretty weak, IMHO. That must mean that you will HATE any rock star who's had a tuck here and there. It's your life, I guess, but that sounds awfully shallow to all-of-a-sudden HATE your ex-fave star just because he or she has had some appearance enhancements. Why judge someone else? It's not YOUR face. Isn't the music they make more important? If you don't like his style of music, fine. If you don't think his voice is up to par, fine. If you don't like his current material, or find something lacking in his songs, fine.

CrystalRoc is right- It sure looks like Neil had some work done to get rid of sagging lines. It jumps right out at you- compare pics from "The Movie Album" tour to the "Live By Request" photos.

If you decide to turn against Neil the same way you turned against Barry, don't expect the "welcome" mat to stay around for very long. You're 25, aren't you? Don't you have better arguments and reasons for your views that just "Yuck! Fake Face! and other such simplistic rants?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. No I won't turn against Neil I mean to me I guess it looks like Neil didn't have... - yesterdayssongs on Sep 20, 9:20 PM
    1. But if Neil does have surgery, then what? - Z. on Sep 20, 9:26 PM

2. Re: Bad reasoning for "hating" Barry. You gotta do better than that! - Anonymous on Sep 20, 10:16 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Site Meter

Neil Diamond fans have visited this board since 5/4/99.