Well I do think the "no rules" thing is ambiguousSeptember 21 2002 at 6:10 AM
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to You misunderstand what "no rules" means
And you know WHY.
People post on here about everything under the sun including sports. Now if people can post about:
(all of which I have seen posts about), then why draw the line with wrestling? The fact is the rules seems to be flexible or at least relative.
- Sorry I meant the "no rules" thing seems to be - Shirley on Sep 21, 6:11 AM
- Shirley, the diff is the "presumption" of the "right" to go off-topic - Z. on Sep 21, 12:16 PM
- son't get me wrong I don't want posts about sports on here either - Shirley on Sep 21, 12:47 PM
- I agree with JJG in his reply to the origianal post - Shirley on Sep 21, 12:50 PM
- Agreed. I just don't understand why a simple concept doesn't sink in. - Z. on Sep 21, 8:27 PM
- Isn't THIS off-topic? - Anonymous on Sep 21, 8:33 PM
- Well I think this would be in the category of "suggestion box" - Shirley on Sep 21, 8:44 PM
- I am not just concerned about the direction of this board - Shirley on Sep 21, 8:49 PM