Return to Index  

OMG - Enough already..............

September 22 2002 at 1:59 PM

from IP address 67.241.230.180

Response to Your arguments aren't holding water

.....we have three lovely, more than qualified ladies who run this board; I trust their judgment regarding any "slippery slope." What they determine is "out of bounds," I'll bow to their perspective. Otherwise...I'm not interested. Warning!!! I'll probably post in a few days Zoie's birthday, asking that people who have been with us to please send birthday greetings to her on her first birthday. At the time of her near fatal birth, the support her family received was moving, touching, very overwhelming, and beautiful. To be further "off topic," I'll even include her families email address. Those who don't appreciate it can either (a)ignore it, or (b)delete it.
Whatever works. And I absolutely refuse to be intimidated by anyone, however "brilliant" their posts may be. Peace....

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. "Z" for Zoro!!!! - JP on Sep 22, 6:57 PM
    1. Re: "Z" for Zoro!!!! - Anonymous on Sep 23, 1:00 AM
    2. Upset about being on the losing end of an debate, I see - Z. on Sep 23, 10:15 AM
      1. Re: Upset about being on the losing end of an debate, I see - Anonymous on Sep 23, 11:56 AM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Site Meter

Neil Diamond fans have visited this board since 5/4/99.