Return to Index  

Kenny and The Diamond Collection were FANTASTIC!!!!!

September 23 2002 at 7:49 AM
Joanne 
from IP address 209.240.198.60

I had never been to a tribute show of any kind before so I had no idea what to expect. Kenny and the band ROCKED The Yard right off its' foundation! The room wasn't filled to capacity, but those of us who were there had soooooo much fun! Tori ended up being the "Girl....." after Arleen pushed her chair up to the front of the stage during that song! Too funny!!!! Mid-way through the show, a Harley was rolled into the room. I thought Tori, Toni amd Flame wre going to totally lose it! Eydie got serenaded to during "Kentucky Woman"; it was so sweet. Too bad it wasn't Neil, huh Eydie? There was a small pause in the show, and Kenny came out in LEATHER pants and a black sparkly shirt! No comment needed from me because I'm sure you all know the reaction from Thelma, Hey Louise and Flame! LOL!! We all did the whoa whoa's and so good so goods during "Sweet Caroline". I met Eydie (YOU are a very special lady in my book) Sunday night, but last night I was thrilled to meet NHChris, Iris, Bev, Tuscon Sue, Joan N, Tori, Toni, Flame. Anne from this board was there too, but we already knew each other from the Cher concert! If we couldn't have Neil last night, TDC was definitely the next best thing! Sooooo much fun! Eydie, Tori, Toni, Flame, Arleen and I stayed to have a drink with Kenny and a couple of guys from the band after the show, and they're as much fun as they are talented. I haven't laughed as much as I did last night in a long time. Thank you Kenny and the band for putting on a super special show for us and thank you sooooooo much Eydie for making last night happen. I have no idea how my pictures came out, but if I have some half-way decent ones, I'll post them later today. (Kenny and a couple of the guys in the band were looking for you, Rev. Bob. Too bad you couldn't come)

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Joanne, the excitement and pleasure of your...... - Rev. Bob on Sep 23, 2002, 8:08 AM
  3. so glad you all had a great time - Lois on Sep 23, 2002, 9:34 AM
  5. Sunday night with The Diamond Collection... - Arleen on Sep 23, 2002, 1:43 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Site Meter

Neil Diamond fans have visited this board since 5/4/99.