Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Random Friday night thoughts...
    • Anonymous
      Posted Aug 17, 2002 1:56 AM

As I was driving home from work tonight around 2 a.m, I had my neil mix cd (mostly jazz singer and later).."he aint heavy" came on, and as i was crossing the bridge I couldnt help but glance at the Manhattan skyline, and remember what the past year has meant to all of us on so many levels. Being a direct part of the initial rescue effort that day, I had quite a different perspective than many people, and I still don't really know if I've processed it all..

However- I realized we're coming up on one year- I saw Neil in NYC exactly a month after, and 4 months after that in PA. And now- it will be a year and six days later, and I'm going to see him again in NY. I know Neil's music means a great deal to a great number of people, but for me personally, it will always be most prominent this past year..
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    Site Meter

Neil Diamond fans have visited this board since 5/4/99.