Since Rev is going to get flamed down below, I figure I may
freelife Posted Sep 14, 2002 10:20 AM
as well go for it too. I am adding to Shirleys list of "obsessive" behavior, but these are things that DO get into the blurred line that Jade mentions.
OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOR PART 2:
10. When someone is convinced they had a relationship with their "idol" in a previous life.
11.When someone rides up and down in elevators because their idol is due to come down.
12. When someone drives people away by harrassing them in hotels because they are with their idols entourage.
13. when someone is so jealous of a woman with vision problems all her life finally was able to have a photo taken with her idol that they start rumors and innuendo hinting she was a "crazed fan chasing the performer" when it was actually them doing it.
14. When a person lies about a bus call telling people that security threatened to throw everyone out when in actuality security was explaining the rules before Neil came down (and yes he did say he would have to clear the lobby if the rules weren't followed, but they were) except by the "obsessed" person who kept stepping in front of everyone to be "first"
15. When someone gets called up during GYBAWS and refuses to believe that it is all just part of the show and no "connection" is made. A kiss as part of the act does NOT mean said person wants you.
If this is deemed inapropriate for me to post then Eydie, Iris, Jean, delete it and I appologise to you. I am so angry right now that I don't care who knows it. And I'll just bet my mailbox gets filled with viruses in the next couple days. The porn has already started.
Isn't it a shame that some people can be SO jealous and without a life that they have to try and ruin a kind loving persons excitement and memory of something special.