Now that I have answered about 700 e-mails and sent empty pictures three times lol. I have had a chance to settle down and remember a few things about my only Neil night from this tour I will have. First I want to say thank you to this board and all who post here. Not being able to go to more concerts has been very emotiomal on me, but thru all your reviews and rememberances I have been there with you and will continue to ride on your waves. Albany NY will never leave my mind and there can never be any let downs! Here are a few things that some of you might enjoy that I remember from that trip!
1. Not being surprised by one single face as I was just to happy to meet all of you.
2. Meeting Mr. Diamond working the front desk
3. Cheries elevator ride to our room-full of Elks and Cherie being shocked by her hard realization behind her lol.
4. Meeting Free and Ann for the first time(Glow little gloworm)
5. Green Jackets with horns
6. Jason the waiter
7. Meeting Iris and Bev
8. Finding out Neil had cancelled rooms due to convention
9. Flame, Tori, ToniB what a riot and how nice.
10. SB arriving at midnight to visit
11. The luncheon and putting names to faces-Amber,DiamondBarb, Emily, Fiona, Debbie, Laurie, Janine,Walt and Rosie, CherylH, Jim and wife, Tom, Bev and Iris, Tori, ToniB,Flame,SB,AnnT,Les,Trisha,Bonnie & her friend(sorry),Mary,Rosalie,Donna her sister and Noell,BarbieQand I hope I forgot noone. Thank you all for being there and my wonderful surprises!!! of course Cherie and I were there also lol
12. The concert of concerts
. a. Tom in leather vest
b. Iris in green embroidered shirt-that I want lol
c. Bonnie getting busted
d. seeing the little red light blinking from the recorder lol
g. Fantastic Neil
13. The afterglow
14. The ladies of the lobby
15. Scarves, Mugs, Pictures , necklaces and hugs
These are a few of my favorite things-
Tears, laughter and the giving without any withholding of Neil who is truly "The man behind his music"
and finally the goodbyes-until next time! Amen and hugs