<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Anyone able to help with rough guide prices for Neil's UK vinyl albums ?

September 4 2002 at 3:52 PM

from IP address 217.158.145.230

I have a friend who unfortunately needs to sell his UK LP collection. He has asked me if I can help with a realistic idea of value.

If there is anyone who could give me a hand / second opinion on this, I would greatly appreciate it. I have a list of 36 albums, please Email if you can help and I will send a copy.

Also any advice on whether to sell as a collection or separately ?

Thanks Pip

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

If you go

September 4 2002, 4:30 PM 

to Reddingtons Rare Records you may well find Neil diamond albums listed on their website which will give you an idea of value

here is the link http://www.reddingtonsrarerecords.co.uk/

You could alternatively ring them and ask how much it would cost to by the albums your friend has. In my experience and depending on condition they could be worth anything from £3 to £30

If you freind has an original HAN with the full gatefold sleeve I would be interested myself

Respond to this message   

Robert , sorting my Neil stuff recently took 5 hours!

September 4 2002, 4:44 PM 

It was surprising to me what I have got and all
very special to me.

Respond to this message   
Robert Leslie

Wow Phillipa

September 4 2002, 4:59 PM 

you must have loads of Neil stuff then

Respond to this message   
Pip

Thanks

September 4 2002, 5:05 PM 

Thanks Robert, all help appreciated, especially as it is circumstance forcing the sale. I believe there is a copy of HAN on the list. I will find out if it is the gatefold and attempt to check prices as Reddingtons don't have one listed at the moment.

Respond to this message   

If you email me your list I may be able to help. I found a guide

September 4 2002, 7:38 PM 

from "Goldmine" for import albums. (import meaning non-USA albums.) I could give you the quotes from the book for all 3 catagories (condition, such as mint, nearmint,ect)
I also found Goldmine for 45's! Can't wait to recieve that one!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Anyone able to help with rough guide prices for Neil's UK vinyl albums ?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Site Meter

Neil Diamond fans have visited this board since 5/4/99.