<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Nanci, PLEASE POST YOUR REVIEW!!!!!! So I can post

September 12 2002 at 9:38 AM
freelife 
from IP address 12.227.42.35

mine! Are you ok? I'm beginning to worry about you!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
KathyP

She's probably still on cloud 9 after that picture with Neil. n/t

September 12 2002, 10:09 AM 

Respond to this message   
freelife

I figured that too but then the "mom" in me began to worry, lol

September 12 2002, 10:18 AM 

I told her I'd wait for her to post first since it was SO fantastic for her. But I'll bet she can't even find the words to describe it!
Chris is also on that cloud and we actually had to stop at a one hour photo on the way home because he COULDN'T WAIT to get his photos developed!! What a saint his fiance is!

Respond to this message   
Jane/VA

OK. . . what happened after I had to leave town?

September 12 2002, 4:01 PM 

Good things, it sounds like.

Respond to this message   
Soma

Come on guys, let's hear it!!!

September 12 2002, 12:58 PM 

I posted mine a whole day ago.

Respond to this message   
Midnight Dream

Pleasssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

September 12 2002, 1:50 PM 

glad you had a great time Soma, with so many friends.

Respond to this message   
freelife

It's killing me but I can't!!! I was hoping I could flush Nanci out

September 12 2002, 5:27 PM 

of her cloud by asking her to post! It was "her day in the Neil-sun." COME ON Nanci! WHERE ARE YOU??? (I really am beginning to worry about her now. If anyone has her phone number please email it to me. I left my phone book in the room in Reading)

Respond to this message   
Midnight Dream

Deep breaths Free

September 12 2002, 5:40 PM 

like you say expect Nanci still on Cloud 9 waiting to land. How you managing to hold your post in! You are very generous to wait.

Respond to this message   
KathyP

Freelife, that's what happens when you talk on the phone for an hour!

September 12 2002, 9:21 PM 

Now make sure you frame theat album cover with Neil's fresh new signature on it.

Respond to this message   

lol, I wasn't doing all the talking! I knew it was long so ran

September 12 2002, 9:55 PM 

out & left it there. I'll need your email again so I can get your address to send you your photos. Got a nice one of the two of you on the balcony overlooking the lobby. I already got triple prints made so I can mail them out.
I will be more patient for Nanci. She will post when she feels able to. I just want to make sure she and her kitties are alright though.
I am taking a photo of The Feel Of Neil (so they can see the colors) and a DIFFERENT album for sizing to a pro frame shop for a custom frame. I was thinking I'd have the cover on the left and the album itself half way out, far enough to see the label. A place of honor above my desk is waiting for it and it will never leave my house again!
Someone took a photo of Neil signing it. Was that you or Tom? I'd like to include the photo in the mounting but can't remember who took it (guess I'm kind of in the clouds too)

Respond to this message   
KathyP

I think Tom took the picture of Neil signing your album cover.

September 13 2002, 10:33 AM 

John,my husband, took a few steps back and watched us all act silly like Jack Black in Saving Silverman. Emotions were flying all over the place; tears,screams and pounding hearts. What a memorable experience for the eight of us.

Respond to this message   
Val

I'm waiting too

September 12 2002, 9:40 PM 

the last I saw of her she had missed her 12 Noon bus and was waiting in the lobby, camera in hand. So I assume that she is composing....something ; )

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Nanci, PLEASE POST YOUR REVIEW!!!!!! So I can post
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Site Meter

Neil Diamond fans have visited this board since 5/4/99.