Return to Index  

New update on the m-79, everything is done, except:

December 16 2001 at 3:02 PM
No score for this post
Josh  (Login spudtech)
Forum Owner

The regulator that I ordered 3 weeks ago, fiber wraping the expansion chamber, make the breach cut, and painting.

I have been very busy, with Christmas here and shoping, and college exams.

But now that im on my break I will finish the gun ASAP.
I still have to wait for the regulator the get here:-(

But this gun is looking realy cool so far. I wanted it to be break barrel loading but the co2 tank is in the way for that type of loading. So the cannon is pump action loading:

Slid the breach cover forward, drop shell in the breach hole, slid the breach cover back. Simple as that!!! I am hoping to make a "magizine" for the gun so you can carry like 3-5 shells maybe even more.

But for now its single shot manual loading. This cannon was based on several different grenade launcher:

The loadin is from this cannon.

The original m-79 from Vietnam.

Well the cannon is very near to being finished. But I don't think im going to make my (self set) dead line:-(

So just post any question you may have, and just watch spudtech.com for THE coolest pneumatic powered devices on the face of the Eath!!!

Josh Gaines

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: New update on the m-79, everything is done, except: - Josh larson on Dec 16, 3:20 PM
    1. EaRth....sorry forgot the "r"......nt - Josh on Dec 16, 4:34 PM

2. my paintball idea - Jack on Dec 16, 4:38 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Disclaimer: Myself or anyone on this forum is not responsible for anybody elses actions. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU!!!