Return to Index  


March 15 2002 at 4:11 PM
No score for this post
robbie  (Login robbie839)

Response to reducer

I mean the part that changes the pipe size because all the ones i can find reduce the pipe to the center not off to one side. If you still dont understand what i mean look at one of the guns on this site

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

  1. Oh I understand - Phoenix on Mar 15, 2002, 4:36 PM
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Disclaimer: Myself or anyone on this forum is not responsible for anybody elses actions. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU!!!