1) putting an igniter directly into the chamber is dangerous, and usually permanent. If it fails, the whole gun is fried.
2) using DWV is asking for trouble.
3) your design is obviously inefficient. The "loop" does nothing but make the gun odd; it does not add any performance advantage, and I think it makes the gun inefficient. The ignition goes in two directions, and your projectile will only be going one direction. Therefore, your design is inefficient.
4) I did not call YOU any names. I just spoke my mind. At least I can spell while doing it.
5) Ad hominem argument is the sign of a weak mind, and a lousy argument. You've tipped your hand, there.
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.