Return to Index  

Unanswered Questions

May 27 2002 at 10:59 PM
No score for this post
Nick  (Login Nick_Walker)

These Questions were from a previous post, but never really got answered. Please help!

1. If we can't get a supah valve, I think I'm going to be stuck with a 2" ball valve. The cannon's going to be around 100 psi; will a ball valve be sufficiently fast enough? We want whatever we're shooting to go as far as possible, but if we don't get a supah valve, I don't think we have the time or the experience to modify a couple of sprinkler valves and get all the extra stuff to hook them up. Basically, I just don't want it to suck because of a ball valve.

2. Will schedule 40 and schedule 80 pvc work together? As in, if we needed a chamber made of 80, but it needed to be attached to the valve which is made of 40, is that doable? I noticed that the valve is threaded on the inside, and my dad said that if it's threaded, you can buy threaded pipe of either schedule that is meant to attach to that fitting size and it will work. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

Nick

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Unanswered Questions - zg38gs on May 28, 2002, 5:37 PM
    1. Re: Re: Unanswered Questions - Matt on May 28, 2002, 7:07 PM
      1. Thanks, but... - Nick on May 28, 2002, 9:31 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Disclaimer: Myself or anyone on this forum is not responsible for anybody elses actions. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU!!!