CO2September 17 2002 at 11:35 PM
No score for this post
|Matt B. (no login)|
My Tater gun has a 2" x 5" Barrel. (inner dia. 1.5")
Does any one know if there is a way to rig something to the air chamber that would allow 12g CO2 Cartriges to fill it up? And what would I expect the PSI to be with one fill from 1 12g Cartrige in this air chamber?
What I am looking for is 1 Cartrige, One shot.
Reload then another cartrige, so on and on. you get
- 12 gram tire valve adapter - jl on Sep 18, 12:58 AM
- there is also this - Kill-Switch on Sep 18, 1:48 AM
- Thanks guys, Good info. - Matt B. on Sep 19, 8:47 AM
- well ... - jimmy on Sep 18, 5:48 AM
- Quick Change - TimB on Sep 18, 8:39 AM