Return to Index  

First Potato Shoot

October 20 2002 at 4:45 PM
No score for this post
Dustin  (Login BecStorm)

Well, about an hour and a half ago i shot my first potatos, hehe i refuse to type my actual reaction (wouldnt want it getting compared to loosing my virginity like before now would i?) But let me just say i was extremely impressed and pleased with how well it preformed. First shot sent it flying.. far far far downrange (id tell ya an estimate but im not very good with long ranges like that), second shot did the same, third shot, well first time i tried to spark it nothing heappened, second time, all i heard was a fizzing dound form the barrel (probably because gasses leaking out around the potato) then i opened the back and aired it out for a bit, shot a new load of fuel, shot it again and it went a good 8 yards (see i can guess close range good) i think it was the potato's fault for the range (was funky shape) and i think why it didnt ignite was because i didnt let it air out long enough, and probably a buildup of un burnt fuel... my fourth shot went pretty well (not super range, but worked) after that, i packed up and went home (yes, i only have 2 potatos, big ones at least, so i cliced thos ein half and used that) I plan on next time actually buying a bag or two of spuds and taking my brother and having some fun. I took some pictures and a short video clip too... heh, if its one thing i know about potato guns, its that guys think the world of them, and girls yell at them for even thinking aboiut it... (and its true! at least for me...)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. its so true - Alex on Oct 20, 2002, 6:49 PM
    1. hmmmm i have had just the opposite reaction, chicks dig potato guns! - boogieman on Oct 20, 2002, 10:35 PM
      1. I think your talking about the Male Sex organ ... [nt] - Warn-a-Brotha on Oct 21, 2002, 3:39 AM
        1. lol no i was talking about potato guns, now we know where your mind is at lol(nt) - boogieman on Oct 21, 2002, 6:26 AM
      2. Re: hmmmm i have had just the opposite reaction, chicks dig potato guns! - Dustin on Oct 21, 2002, 8:21 AM

2. at least it didnt feel like this.................... - alwayz on Oct 21, 2002, 11:56 AM
    1. That was f**king awesome - dan on Oct 22, 2002, 9:10 PM
      1. what? nt - alwayz on Oct 24, 2002, 9:32 AM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Disclaimer: Myself or anyone on this forum is not responsible for anybody elses actions. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU!!!